Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I forgot ,I totally forgot! Relationships are a special kind of struggle. After being single for so long,I have to admit that I'm struggling with this. I know last time i said I wasn't going to blog about "the man" yet, I'm still not gonna talk about him on here,just going to talk about how I feel.
*sighs* what can I say... Relationships are a special kind of struggle. Oh wow! I didn't realise,I know relationships require work but it's different when you're actually doing the work! I feel like we are like chalk and cheese. I'm Virgo,he's Pisces- earth+water=Mud! When did i start believing in horoscope? Well I don't! I'm just trying to show how different we are.
I like to talk hours on end to my current POI (Person of interest),he can't do 7mins of just rambling and not talking about anything but random rubbish,the kind I like. I know when to create time for us and say no to friends,he doesn't! Having to plan time to spend together is difficult,cuz of the nature of our jobs. I tell my friends that I don't know when I became so needy and clingy,but I know it's not just me. I'm not going crazy! It's always something,one thing after the another. One thing I've learnt is Patience! Woah! I have learnt to be patient! If you know me well,you'll know this is huge! I even find myself doing the things he likes,even down to my nail polish *covers face*
I can't help wondering "what on earth did I get myself into?" like omg! I have learnt to put my non issues on the back burner,just so I'm there. Who'll be there for me? When I want to talk,everyone else is available but the one I want. Sometimes I'm not very positive as to where this can lead,but I promise to give it a chance. These days it feels like that's what fills 70% of my thoughts and talks sef. I don't want to talk to my friends about how I feel anymore, cuz I feel it's becoming a bit too much,things should not be this much,no?!
I'm not even sure what this post is trying to say,I think it's all summed up in the first
paragraph really,but I still had to ramble na :D
I can't proof read,if I do,I won't post this any longer.
Till next time Peace,Love,Harmony and Respect to you and yours
xoxo
Ms.Bollz

No comments: