Friday, July 15, 2011

In my little cocoon

Friend A: Hey wanna go out on friday?
Friend B: Errrr,well I'm hanging out with my other friend. What do you wanna do?
Friend A: Oh! it's nothing,just wanted to go to XYZ
Friend B: Oh ok,might be going to XYZ also,i'll let you know
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friend A sends a message to another friend
*Friend no longer has you as a contact. Re-invite or delete contact*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two separate (unrelated) scenarios. They're a few things I take personal...actually I lie. They are quite a number of things, but it's no big deal, nothing to worry about, just amazes me really how easy I am forget. Over the years I have learnt not to expect much or bother about things/people much. Right now I am distant from people/friends, I wasn't aware of it until now. Maybe it was on purpose or maybe not, I dunno but for now I retreat back to my shell, only to come out when necessary.

Side note- The freedom I have on here... I doubt that many people (especially those that know me personally) read. Hehehehe
Oh! and before I go, let me share a little testimony with you. I've been a little down lately as my posts show but the other day I updated my BBM status to "Find your place of praise" (another story behind that phrase) ...and just when I was slipping into mild depression about the state of my affairs, I got a call to come for an interview. It went well, now waiting on the next stage.
Moral of the story: In ALL things, find your place of praise (in Him). He will always come through for you, always!

Till next time Peace, Love, Harmony and Respect to you and yours
xoxo
Ms. Bollz

4 comments:

'Rera said...

That's the spirit babe, always give thanks, we are destined for greater things and God will continue to bless you...I always read :D

Unknown said...

Me too, i don't expect too much from people, though i leave my mind open. It's good to praise God oh, wherever, whenever

Adiya
Muse Origins (formerly The Corner Shop)
Muse Origins

MsBollz said...

Tori, I trust u :p God will continue to bless you too.

@muse we seem to have a lot in common :) Thanks for always reading

rethots said...

He doesn't disappoint.