Friday, July 22, 2011

Between you and me

"Mum, no one has to tell me how lucky I am to have you because I've always known for a long time. When I think back over the years and remember all the special things you've done for me, I realise that you're not only a wonderful mum, you're also a unique woman.  
You've taught so much about life and love and giving, and those are lessons I'll never forget. You've shown me how to stand on my own in the world, and for that I'll always be grateful. So many things that have added to my happiness have been gifts from you."
 The quote above are the words on the card I got for my mum. It's her birthday today and everything I wanted to tell her was written on this card. If I still wrote, these are the things I'd write to her. I know everyone says it, but I love my mother...from the depth of my soul, my inner being and with every bone in my body. She made me who I am today. My earth angel, always watching and always guiding. Between you and me mama, you're wonderful! Maybe not my best friend, but a very dear friend.
I love you mummy. Love always Titilope

Till next time Peace, Love, Harmony and Respect to you and yours.
xoxo
Ms. Bollz

2 comments: