Monday, August 8, 2011

Lord give me a sign

I knew ever considered that I'd be out of a job for this long, it's almost a year and things are not necessarily looking great.After one year in Uni number 1, a year in pre-degree and a 4year degree program, I never thought I would be without a job after school. Yea,I knew the economy wasn't great and job hunting was a b*itch, but I just didn't think it was going to happen to me. My friends have been lucky, in fact since we've graduated L is at her second job and loving it, even today T told me she has a gig for 2weeks (short,but better than I can say for myself). During a discussion with a friend on Saturday he asked me how I'm doing about the whole no job thing. To be honest? It sucks! I mean right now I have all the time to do whatever it is I please at whatever time, but when the end of the month comes and there is no credit alert from the bank, it sucks! Or when i want to purchase something and I don't have the funds, it sucks! Most of all, when I meet people (men) and they ask, what do you do? I say nothing, they don't believe me. It sucks because at this stage in my life I should have gained some sort of financial independence... *sigh*
Have I told you how much it sucks? Well it does!
I don't even know what i want to do in terms of business (aka side hustle), I've tried one or two things but in terms of long run plans I have nothing! I'm still trying to think hard. I know I'm not a 9-5,sit behind a desk all day type of person... At an interview last week the interviewer told me to think seriously about business or work, as I seemed more inclined towards business. I agree!
Lord Show me a sign, I'm at that point where...

Till next time Peace, Love, Harmony and Respect to you and yours

3 comments:

'Rera said...

He will surely give you one, I think you have potential for planning, Toni's wedding, parties, etc and purple props can be big, you have to find the motivation somewhere. You can do it.

MsBollz said...

Thanks baby,I've considered it. Time to put that plan in motion

Unknown said...

Hang in there babe, an opportunity will surely open up. God is with you!

Adiya
Muse Origins Features
Muse Origins